Constructed in Manganese bronze of a robust design these winches also feature the Murray Top Cleat, mounted on the drum and eliminating the need for a separate cleat on the mast or coaming. Drums on all winches are designed to avoid overriding turns, but use of a fairlead eliminated this possibility entirely. All winches are reversible by simple changing pawl direction, and are sold complete with handle.
The popular MW1 has a round base and comes with top cleat, but plain base for deck or cockpit coaming mounting. Makes excellent mainsheet winch on smaller racing yachts such as trailer sailor 16 etc. It is Chrome Plated
The most robust small winch on the market.
Makes an ideal halyard winch on yachts up to 35'0 and sheet winch on yachts up to 25'0.
1. Weight only 2kgs (4lbs)
2. Minimum drum diameters 57mm (2 1/4"). base Diameter 108mm (4 1/4").
3. Handles rope up to 32mm (1 1/4") circumference.
4. Drum Height 44mm (1 3/4")
5. Overall Height 95mm (3 3/4"
6. Mechanical advantage 9 to 1.
7. Handle radius 330mm (13")
8. Pawls take up every 1/16 of a turn
Product Code: MW1CX