K-Pattern Semi Rotary Hand Pumps
Double Acting Semi-Rotary Hand Wing Pumps - Type 'K'
The simple and robust design, quality of materials and workmanship guarantee long and effective service.
These pumps are suitable for the handling of clear and light liquids such as water, petrol, diesel and all fuels, paraffin, alcohol, light chemical solutions, edible oils etc, and are the only hand pumps safe for use with very hot liquids - up to 80 degrees.
The pumps are operated by the movement of the handle which causes the shaft and the wing piston, fitted with flap valves, to semi-rotate within the pump. Also enclosed in the body of the pump is the suction divider, fitted with flaps, Gland packing compressed by the gland ring and nut acts as a seal between the shaft and the pump cover. The standard model has threaded flanges and is supplied with threaded counter flanges. Two lugs facilitate the mounting of the pump to a wall or similar structure.
Features: The 'K' Pump incorporates many original technical features which make it the best of its type.
- Reinforced Inlet, discharge and lugs - to prevent breakage even if subjected to rough treatment.
- The tapered internal body - this unique technological advantage assures automatic settlement of the wings in the body and guarantees smooth efficient operation even after years of usage.
- A frost plug - allows water to be drained if there is a risk of frost.
Each Pump is individually tested to a suction lift of 7m of water and 20m of delivery head.
Main Users of K Pumps
- Diesel Engine Manufacturers
- Petro-Chemical Industry
- Marine Applications
- Construction Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- Garage Equipment
- Reliable Back-Up for Electrical Pumps